- Students will produce design solutions through engineering drawings.
- Students will demonstrate creativity and problem-solving.
- Students will work collaboratively through cross-curricular projects mentored by an engineer.
- Week 1: Engineering Video Unlimited
- Stack Em’ Up Unlimited
- Engineering Interview Unlimited
- Week 2: Engineering Video 00:12:00
- Warehouses Unlimited
- Engineering Drawing Unlimited
- Week 3: Engineering Video 00:29:00
- MatchMaker Unlimited
- Racks Unlimited
- Week 5: Engineering Video 00:12:00
- Measurement Unlimited
- Scale Factor Unlimited
- Iterations Unlimited
- Presentation Reflection Unlimited
Lauren Mauel is entering her 9th year in education as a consultant and college Lecturer. She has a Bachelor’s in Mathematics from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and her 5-12 Math teaching license. Lauren also completed a Master’s in Data Science from Villanova University to begin learning ways to apply math in business scenarios. She will complete her doctorate and K-12 Principal licensure from Bethel University in December 2022. Lauren started ELL Advocates to dismantle the barriers within K-12 education for English Language Learners. Throughout her time in the classroom, Lauren noticed the inequities within educational systems. Her life goal is to change outcomes for ELL students and their families through positive mentorship and advocacy.